WA Name Game 2019
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the WA Name Games competition is CSBP Limited Pty Ltd ABN 81 008 668 371 of Kwinana Beach Road, Kwinana Beach 6167 WA (“Promoter”, “CSBP”, “CSBP Fertilisers” or “we”).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional and electronic materials form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
- To be eligible to enter (“Eligible Person”), you must:
- be a resident of Western Australia;
- be 18 years of age or over;
- not be an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of CSBP, its agencies or any organisation associated with the promotion. For the purposes of the promotion, “immediate family member” includes spouse, de facto spouse and natural, adopted or step child who lives in the same household as the employee.
- We may (in our absolute discretion):
- verify entrant’s identity and the validity of entry;
- disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who tampers with the entry process;
- disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
- accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions; and
- deem incomplete, plagiarised, defamatory or indecipherable entries invalid.
- The competition commences at 9:00am (AWST) on Thursday 20 June 2019 and concludes at 12:01am (WST) on Wednesday 31 July 2019 (“Entry Period”). At this time the website/game will remain open but no further entries into the competition will be accepted.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry period. Only one entry may be received per Eligible Person.
- To enter the competition, an Eligible Person must, during the Entry Period:
- Visit the website www.wanamegame.com.au; and
- Sign in using their Facebook log-in details or through providing their name and email address.
- Upon an Eligible Person completing the steps in paragraph 7 the Eligible Person is an Entrant under these rules.
- An Entrant who:
- submits 50 correct answers for the items in the competition image by clicking on each individual image within the main image scene at www.wanamegame.com.au, and
- submits a correct answer in the space provided on the website for each qualifies for the Prize Draw (Qualified Entrant). The names and Facebook profile picture (when Facebook account used as login), of all Qualified Entrants will be listed on the www.wanamegame.com.au
- Full instructions on how to complete the entry can be found on the competition website: www.wanamegame.com.au
- An Entrant must ensure their entry is not unlawful, defamatory, obscene, of bad taste, offensive or otherwise inappropriate; and does not contain offensive content.
- CSBP reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason, including if it considers that it does not meet the requirements.
- Upon receipt, entries become the property of CSBP. Information resulting from the Entrant’s entry and participation in the promotion is used by CSBP for the determination of the Prize winner and for the purpose of contacting the Entrant about CSBP’s Fertiliser offers (unless and until the Entrant informs CSBP that the Entrant no longer consents to be contacted about CSBP’s marketing offers). Information about Entrants may also be used by CSBP, its agents, contractors and related companies, for other purposes as set out below. By participating in the competition, Entrants consent to these uses and disclosure of their information. As condition of entry the Entrant grants CSBP the rights to reproduce and/or display submitted entries including on CSBP’s social media sites and Qualified Entrants consent to the display of their name, and Facebook profile photo (when Facebook account used to login) on the competition website www.wanamegame.com.au.
- By entering this competition, each Entrant indemnifies the promoter from any and all claims in relation to the publication of any entry.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) travel package for two (2) people to Broome, Western Australia which includes:
- Four (4) x night stay for two (2) people at Oaks Broome in a hotel room including daily breakfast for two people.
- Return Qantas flights for two (2) people between Perth, Western Australia and Broome, Western Australia.
- $500 VISA gift card.
- 4 days hire car in Broome, Western Australia
- The following costs are to be borne by the winner: drinks and optional tours and services, travel insurance, additional accommodation and meals outside those specified in prize inclusions, excess baggage and any other travel related expenses including travel to and from Perth airport.
- The promoter will try to accommodate the winner’s choice of dates else will nominate a date. The prize must be booked by September 30 2019 for travel prior to 1 April 2020. Travel is subject to availability and blackout dates do apply.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except at CSBP’s discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. However, CSBP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this competition.
- If, for any reason, a winner is not able to participate in or accept the Prize or the winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, the Prize will be forfeited.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
Selecting a winner
- The prize winner will be selected by random draw from all fully correct entries of Qualified Entrants at CSBP, Kwinana Beach Road, Kwinana Beach WA on 31 July 2019 at 1:00pm (AWST), and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize winner will be notified via a private message on Facebook or via email depending on their method of entry. Once notified, the winner will be required to send a message to CSBP with their name, email address and mailing address in order to receive their prize.
- When the winner is notified of their prize they will also be provided with details as to the collection of their prize.
- The winner’s details will be published at csbp-fertilisers.com.au/about/competition-winners, within one (1) day of the Prize judging.
- In the event of a Prize winner failing to or being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize on or before 31 August 2019, CSBP will undertake a further random Prize draw following 31 August 2019 from Qualified Entrants and will award the prize following winner validation and verification. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In this eventuality the alternative Prize winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the unclaimed Prize draw taking place, and the winner’s details will be published on the website.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager of CSBP will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changing the competition
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of CSBP and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, CSBP will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and CSBP reserves the right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition, including:
- any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
- any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms;
- any tax liability incurred by you;
- use of, or taking of, a Prize; or
- participation in the competition.
- The Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of CSBP to enable it to administer the competition, including Qualified Entrant names on the competition website, and publicising the Prize winners on the competition website, and to enable CSBP to inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you including by way of direct marketing. If we do not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your entry in the competition. The personal information of:
- the Prize winners and Entrants may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including but not limited to the competition administrator and the prize provider, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners, and to regulatory authorities. CSBP will disclose the Prize winner’s full name online, and will publish these details at CSBP.com.au/about/competition-winners and on www.wanamegame.com.au at the conclusion of the competition. An Entrant also agrees that CSBP may, in the event the Entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation; and
- Entrants may be provided to external agencies or persons bound under confidentiality agreements including market research businesses, advertising agencies and other businesses that assist us with the promotion of our products and services (including via direct marketing by any permitted means including telephone, email or SMS).
- By participating in the competition, winners consent to CSBP using their (and their companions) name, likeness, image and/or voice, and to CSBP using any photograph, film and/or recording of them, or any entry submitted to the competition, in any media at any time or times and agree to grant CSBP a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use for the purpose of promoting this competition. CSBP is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add to the image and to reproduce it in any form or media whatsoever throughout the world.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- gain access to your personal information in our possession;
- correct personal information in our possession; or
- make a complaint about CSBP’s handling of your personal information,